IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Share your ideas and thoughts., page-222

1. 2,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    I still LOVE the story, however, I’m not hear anymore for the story, I’m here for what the majority of people are here for mate! The money! It just gets a little tiring hearing the same old talk about how ANN are coming soon, or we are just in accumulation pattern, or whatever else people say to make themselves feel better. I’m hear long term, but I’m also using it to make money. And until we start to see the movement forward, I’m going to trade the hell out of it. Let’s be honest, if we look back at all the comments on here for the last four months, the majority of people have been saying how great IHL is and by Christmas we should have this ANN and we should have news on way the trials start.... ect, ect! But nothing so far! Yes we have to get our duckies all lined up and I think that’s great that we are. But no news apart from more people being employed, but no news that will help the company move forward? Let’s face it, it does not matter how great the company is, if people lose interest, they go elsewhere. I’m not bagging IHL, just speaking my mind! Hopefully news comes out soon and we see 10+ cents before Christmas.... but I can’t see it! And yes it was all my fault mate! Hahahaha! Go long!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.