IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I just went back and had a look at this interview Green Fund did...

1. 10,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2805
    I just went back and had a look at this interview Green Fund did with Dr. Sud from at least a year ago where he discusses the sleep apnea drug discovery:-

https://thegreenfund.com/exclusive-interview-with-cannvalate-ceo-dr-sud-agarwal

"We're about to clinically validate a product for real patients who suffer from sleep apnea. That's a really exciting place to be," Agarwal said.

"If someone asked me to give a financial figure, what's the dollar figure that clinical aspect is worth at the end of the road?"

"It would be hard to say, but I would be confident it would be in thehundreds of millions of dollars because it's never been discovered before. It's a massive, massive thing."

While the potential wealth to be gained from the venture could be enormous, Dr Agarwal explains that the money isn't why he aligned with IHL:

"I generally feel that IHL is going to have new chemical entities that are going to be registered, I think they're going to have four registered entities. And I want to be part of it."

"It's the excitement of creating a new drug that's going to potentially have life-changing, and industry-changing effects. I want to be front page and centre of it," he said.

Not long to wait now peopletongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.