IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Share your ideas and thoughts., page-6

1. 6,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1718
    I think the SP is behaving really well. Look at BOT - is very similar, just ranges until the next move up. Cultivators are struggling as it is a low cost producer model that is commoditising IMO. I think we need to see the medicinal cannabis industry through the lens of "value add".

It is worth investors spending a bit of time on the recently released Incannex preso and where the clinical trials are heading. The patent app re Concussion IP is already done. This is really significant and maybe market missing the importance of this. I think we need to differentiate IHL and BOT from those players who are cultivators and face different market pressures based on price. Intellectual Property is what big pharma is interested in - you can google big pharma cannabis and see how active the top players are in securing IP and forming alliances. Big $$$.

Also, bearing in mind that Cannabis is a category of medicine for which efficacy is not in doubt. It isn't throwing darts. If you can get a patent - then you are really in the box seat. Even provisional patents.

The potential market sizes which the trials are targeting are massive and both IHL and BOT cover a lot of ground. One difference is that IHL does not have competitors. Getting IP success here; and IHL has FOUR globally significant health sectors that they are targeting, is a Cochlear like prospect.
    Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, Traumatic Brain Injury/Concussion, Periodontitis (Gum Disease) and Temporomandibular Joint Disorder are significant global health issues. Any solution/improvement on current medical interventions, which is likely IMO, will be very significant in terms of market cap.

Last edited by andres: 15/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.