IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Share your ideas and thoughts., page-78

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I’m also thinking we should be at the average of the 3 month period (31 Oct - 1 Aug) being 8.2-8c.

Take a 15% discount rate and we get to 6.8c which if it reaches that level it’s heavily oversold and borderline dangerous where you watch for any breaches below that point.

The price needs to range trade at low to mid 7s for a month to move any seller along.

My 1 year target was at 11c with the capability over a 6-8month time period to reach 20c.

My new short to mid term target has slightly been downgraded. At the moment, the market somewhat likes health stocks which is why it is so important we receive some kind of test result orientated news flow between now and Feb 2020.

Whether it is ironic or sheer coincidence, having a look at BOTs charts and it’s noticeable that every 6months there is a sizeable spike followed by a sizeable sell off which is dating back to 2017.

IHL is slightly similar pattern starting from June 2017.

The monthly chart MACD perspective doesn’t look healthy, however the 5day perspective it looks relatively ok. Which is why I believe it will now range trade until any results from the trials are received from ANZCTR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.