IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Share your ideas and thoughts., page-8

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Interesting to see how weak the tape has been so far in the sector.
    So far haven't really seen any true substantial anns in our peers, but I am interested to see the response to BOTs acne trial.

So far just as examples, I've seen AGH and MXC put out growth in oils sales and get a flat response
    Also a few anns from BOT and us, albeit not actually substantive get a flat response too.

Yet as Andres said ,some are holding up stronger in the weak tape and other are getting absolutely hammered or unable to hold on to their gains.
    AGH has suffered immensely in the weak tape, growers like CLI also hit hard.

The IP Focused companies, us and BOT are range trading still but havent really been shot up as bad as the growers and generic oils sellers.
    But when the market sentiment changes again, and we can confirm that the tape looks strong again then the names that have held up well in the weak tape will absolutely rocket. The weaker names may again get rallies, but thats just the effect of general positive market sentiment.

This time last year the overall market was pretty shot up, tape was weak and even market leaders in many different sectors were ravaged instead of holding up somewhat. This time looks better so far, just survive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.