IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Share your ideas and thoughts., page-9

1. 6,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1718
    Hi Exalted - I think this is mainly due to the IP Big Pharma nature of the IHL and BOT businesses that the MC is quite stable. Medical IP is Medical IP - has enormous value and a good guide to global appetite for intellectual property are the IP patent apps and ventures Big Pharma is undertaking. I posted a while ago a list of players and their growing interests. Its massive. (Also helps when IHL is undervalued to peers and with a much better model IMO than just distribution or cultivation.

What I am confident in, is the early growth phase of the Cannabis medicinal industry. This is proving up globally and IP is the key - aka Cochlear. A solution to global health issues, or even an improvement in treating them isn't a "bottle of CBD" play - it is a different beast. I think the market understands this.

A good example is PCK and their med app - all IP. Lots of floundering players in that sector but this company does very well - huge IP as it has a product that is different and it works. If you own a medical solution - its a killer. It doesn't really matter whether it is CBD as such - it is whether it works and whether it is unique.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.