FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

All FFX shareholders, After collaboration between Franky1,...

1. 6,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4079

All FFX shareholders,

After collaboration between Franky1, myself and 1 other (FFX Shareholder, that assisted with the final draft), the following is the first letter that has been sent to the Company.

Given previous experience and technical glitches with emails between the Shareholder Group and the Company, the following has been emailed (via [email protected]) but also sent via registered mail to the Board of Firefinch Limited

To maximise the chances of the email being received by the Company, we also CC'd, Michael Weir (Citadel-Magnus) [email protected] (Fraser & Usher) Hepburn@Castile Resources, [email protected] - an additional avenue.

The board of Firefinch Limited.

Dear Sirs,

Please advise when the Company expects to lodge the following documents with the ASX and ASIC;

1: Interim Half Year Financial report for the period ending 30th June 2023
    2: Full Year Financial report for the period ending 31st December 2023.

We respectfully remind you of the provisions of the Corporations Act 2001 Section 317, which states the above listed documents be lodged prior to the Annual General Meeting which is due to be held before 30th May 2024.

Please ensure the Company provides 35 business days' notice as required by Section 6.1(p)(i) of the Company's Constitution and Listing Rules 3.13.1 & 14.3 of the ASX.

Additionally, we request that you use the regular Market Announcement Platform to provide the notice that is inclusive of the closing date for Director Nominations.

We note that under sections 6.1(f) and 6.1(f)(i)(B) of the Constitution and ASX Listing Rule 14.1, Mr Fraser is to retire from his position as a Director of the Company.

Does Mr Fraser intend to make himself available for re-election?

If so, if Mr Fraser is not re-elected, does the Company or remaining Board have the required skill to take over any executive duties currently undertaken by him?

Your urgent response to the above matters is required to ensure that shareholders have an adequate timeframe within which to consider and exercise the option to nominate candidates for election as an Independent Director of the Company in accordance with Section 6.1(o) and 6.1(p) of the Company's Constitution.

We look forward to hearing from you as a matter of urgency given the impending deadlines facing the Company and its shareholders.

Yours Sincerely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.