FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Shareholder Action Group Mk III - information / reminders for shareholders, page-49

1. 1 Posts.
    hi Fooca..very much appreciated your guidance here. I am based in Europe and have an interactive brokers account where i store my FFX and LLL shares.. Below answer received from Interactive brokers when I asked about HIN number to register on computer share...Not very helpful i would say.. i wish i would be able to sell the stock..but is kind of impossible..What should i do?

"At the time of writing this message, you have the following options available:
    1. Sell the stock through trading in on the ASX until the delisting date
    2. Keep hold of stock after delisting. You should be able to participate in all corporate actions (if any) for FFX if held with IBKR.
    3. Transfer stock back to client’s own name as certificate via SRN transfer
    4. Transfer stock to another broke before delisting date.

Please be advised that you are responsible for understanding the terms of all securities, derivatives or other financial products that you trade and hold in your account. This includes the details, terms and conditions associated with corporate actions. Whilst IBKR tries to ensure that the information which it provides to you is correct and up to date, we do not warrant or guarantee that this is the case. The accuracy and correctness of information which we pass on to you may be impacted by, amongst other things, delays in processing of information by the underlying market, failure of a market data vendor or the actions of the issuers of shares in your portfolio. As a result, you should ensure you are fully aware of any information that is publicly available that affects the products you hold in your IBKR account.

IB provides Corporate Action notifications and information on a best efforts basis only. IB does not warranty that this information is accurate, timely, or complete. The information is provided to IB by third party vendors and may be subject to errors and omissions and changes without prior or additional notice. Clients are urged to verify the information prior to using it in their investing and trading decisions by consulting the issuing company's website, financial news services, or by contacting the company's investor relations department."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.