CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

shareholder action imf brief

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Do we have any HC members who are lawyers and been burnt by CMR

I know some shareholders had and still have substantial sums wrapped up in CMR - not as traders but as investors -so didnt have stops etc

In the absence of a qualified or more enthusiastic person, Iám willing to do my best to prepare a brief for submission to IMF - Slater and Gordon or other with view to identifying/exploring options that may be available to shareholders, if any. Also keen to hear ideas of other avenues to explore - (but no - I won't take the hat around to get a hitman)

To have any chance of success we need SPECIFIC INFO not pages and pages of whinging and whining

Specific info or leads that can show negligence - eg. the plant being built without proper drawings etc. especially if one still has the voice recording of a company rep admitting to it!!!!

If we can build a case of negligence and the company holds D & O indemnity insurance we may be able to claim damages.

I dont know our chances of success - I'm not a lawyer but would like to see it explored.

Also need specific instances of holders believing the company may have provided misleading information - especially via ASX releases - BTW -omission of material fact would probably constitute misleading info also.

If successful, this could at least see the standing of shareholders raised in the food chain so we stand equal to some other classes of creditors rather than at the very bottom.

But please - BE SPECIFIC - BE UNEMOTIONAL - I don't have time to read thru page after page of whinging and whining -and I got my own emotions to deal with - you must be specific - eg provide references to ASX releases - dates of conversations - names of those involved - copies of emails etc.

If because you are in the industry and feel have info that can help - and I know its out there but you can't be identified - thats fine - create a disposable email address and email me to tell us where to look and what to look for.

The email below will reach me and I'll see what I can put together

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.