CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

shareholder action imf brief, page-104

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Thanx blue

So have you lol

Busy at work out on road all day didnt knock off till well after spose to be at the pub - only managed an hour at the pub in the end - needed more than that after today lol

Been home a few hours now reading emails after tea including yours - great work and thanx

Get back to me when you got a chance ok

We have some good and tireless bloodhounds on this thread and thier help is appreciated - but always room for more.

We all had different things that influenced us to either buy or continue holding - maybe you were like me - bought - held and sold for what you thought was good reason and then after some confidence inspiring info started rebuying again??? I dunno we all had different thoughts at different times

But if you havnt offered an instance where the company said one thing but did another or said one thing one month and a different thing the next - or offered confidence that later prived false - even as has been identified said different things with only days between - then start trolling the announcements - put em together (with references date and title of announcement) and send em in.

You'll find once you do it a cpl of times and you get it - it goes click - and you find more and more - and in the end the more people we have going click the more evidence we can present and the greater the diversity of it. So get clicking!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.