CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

shareholder action imf brief, page-53

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Whoopsadaisy

Forgot to advise - finally finished what was supposed to be a briefing note for IMF. It turned out a briefing paper lol

Was sent around 11am today. Soz not to advise but been on night work and finalised overnight and after comming home this morning then rolled over to sleep a while

About 30 pages in total - tried to cut it back and had feedback from a cpl of trusted confidants who gave options for shortening it .........and I tried!!!!!

However,while trying to shorten it, I was also still getting the odd email with new info, leads and examples etc - some of which either served as a memory jog or simply demanded inclusion. Consequently rather than shortening it - it ended up several pages longer lol

So fingers crossed ok - but have to admit we have an uphill battle. Litigation is not yet common place in the mining game/ASX etc - but maybe its time for that to change since its clear ASX and ASIC are so far behind the game - would be fair to say they never picked the ball up let alone played it!

Gotsa remember too, IMF et al aint charities - they will be looking for a legally strong case and how they can make a quid out of it - but if ya dont have a crack ya dont get anywhere.

So lets see what transpires.

Hope you have all speared something into the administrator in your own words claiming that you were misled and how you believe you were - but only if you feel that way of course - not trying to incite a riot or anything.

However, I would expect that if he has just cause to believe a shareholder action my follow, I assume he would have a duty to make provision for the potetial of that. So cant hurt to send an email so he can't plead ignorance that an action is likely forthcomming.

Hopefully IMF or other takes it up. Happy to provide info given to IMF to any other legal firm looking to make a name provided the have the bonefides so feel free to pass advice onto any as to what we are doing.

Anyway back to a real life again and thank God for that- aint even looked at a chart for a week. Almost going into withdrawlals lol.....but only almost

BTW Fully support AgAu efforts trying to bring politicos in - coz while we may feel like we are being raided by pirates - the truth is (and I lost the point when thinking a takeover was in the wind) but indeed as Oly says - they are raiding our kids inheritance and Australia's future by stealing the ground from under our feet - will be much more to come - and that is just blood wrong - needs to be nipped in the bud now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.