CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

shareholder action imf brief, page-56

1. 2,463 Posts.
    I have tried to put everyone who has contributed or previously emailed support or otherwise made relevant contact into a bulk pirates address book.

I sent the below email to all who I have put in that book.

If you have been in contact with me by email and not recieved this note please let me know by email so I can ensure you are in the right address book and that you in future get the bulk emails I send.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Please be advised

Have spoken with Stuart Wilson at shareholders association. He asked for a copy of submission to IMF and that I pass it to ASIC also.

Just done so now.

He also advises that shareholders should download and send a "Proof of Creditor" form from Ferrier Hodgson website.

http://www.ferrierhodgson.com/Current%20Matters/Corporate%20Recovery%20Matters/Compass%20Resources%20Limited.aspx

The form is found within the CMR Creditors Circular at bottom of page.

For convenience I have attached the one I think is correct but check yourself please. I presume you will need to make some comment on it claiming you were misled so consider yourself a creditor and that legal advice and advice from ASIC is being sought.

I hope everyone can understand my reluctance to cc everything to everyone. The main reasons are firstly I don't want to expose myself to a civil action- clearly I have made accusations in the submissions and cover notes and I think that provided I only direct those comments to people and authorities with jurisdiction in the area I would be protected. However, if I sent it to EVERYONE it may be argued that I sent it to more than was essential to get advice and alert relevant watchdogs and agencies to act.

cuz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.