CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Have been reading HC for interest sake, and although many mottos...

1. 34 Posts.
    Have been reading HC for interest sake, and although many mottos on here are never give up, I don't think my small shareholdings are enough to even lend out a few dollars to support you all, should class action eventually come to fruition.

The efforts being made are very commendable, and I would like to give a big thumbs up to the like of cuzu and BT and others, who are putting in the hard yards, but feel that my small shareholding, will just not return me anything in the long run.

I did send an email off to Ferrier Hodson Perth early last week, basically asking them, a) if I did have any rights as a shareholder, and b) if I could fill in a claim form.

I did not get any response yet to date from FH, which I think is pretty poor.
    --

For interest I am stil holding 562 shares purchased years ago at 3.50 - lost $2000 , and 7150 shares purchase .71 lost $5000.

So I consider I lost $7000 on these over the many years I have been a shareholder, with currently holding 7712 shares , which even at best scenario if I got 5 cents for, would only bring me $ 300 odd bucks at best.
    -
    Agree that some of the bigger shareholders need to try and get some of their dollars back, but want to know if you think it would help a little guy like me sending a creditors note off to FH.
    -
    Am thinking of sending the creditiors note off, more as nuisance value, because FH, did not acknowledge my initial email.
    -
    Let me know if you think with my small shareholdings, that sending off a creditors note, saying I have been mislead is worth it. Ie, do you think the more claims the better, or is it leave it to you guys.

Thanks, Butcher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.