CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

shareholder action imf brief, page-62

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

I will be submitting my claim. That’s the very least I will be doing...

Don't be disappointed you said BT. To late for that. We're already disappointed. We're very very disappointed...

PS: Rang one of the Ferrier Hodgson CMR case workers yesterday to confirm that they had received my email I sent to them. As requested I just received email confirmation that they (Martin Jones) had received it and would respond in due course.

PPS: Did you see the latest news startiing to filter through.
    =========================================================
    Midday Market Roundup 06/02/09
    February 06 2009 - Australasian Investment Review – (AIR)

"Resources up over 1% as BHP and FMG keep rising on the theme of higher shipping rates and iron ore volumes and prices – Brazilian iron ore export volumes up 27% in January – the Baltic Dry index is up 28.4% in two days – iron ore spot prices have risen – the Chinese stockmarket is going up - BHP said yesterday the Chinese destocking process was near its end. Iron ore stocks having a moment in the sun".

"Small resources stocks up despite the fall in metals overnight – Kagara Limited up nearly 11% early on. Nickel stocks strong on the China theme. Gold doing well on the higher gold price. Newcrest and Lihir up 3.5% on the open. Oil stocks mostly up on the slightly higher oil price".
    ===========================================================

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.