CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

The RUM JUNGLE URANIUM FIELD, over which CMR holds to this point...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    The RUM JUNGLE URANIUM FIELD, over which CMR holds to this point in time 100% ownership, was a PRIME reason for my sticking with it all along ... and it came as a SHOCK to me that the Mt Fitch URANIUM STARTER project, on an existing ML and after so much work was put into it, was in one sentence downgraded from est 14.5 mill lbs JORC resource to 2 million lbs without satisfactory explanation as to WHY. Just like the lack of information as to WHY our oxides plant capex costs blew out from HNC's 72 mill buck commitment to 200+ mill without their further pro-rata contributions being part of the deal ... followed by the numerous WHY's which have brought us to this DISGRACEFUL state of affairs. Hopefully all these WHY's will be answered and hopefully the Government departments associated with the regulations and overseeing of this Ozzie project will be asking same. IMO the rot could have stopped with a rights issue / placement to major shareholders to keep Cornell at bay when share price was about a buck ... no Cornell sell-off death spiral, no administration now for mine ! Thats the biggest WHY I have in mind ... WHY werent shareholders alerted to the precarious state of affairs and never asked to help out keeping their project out of harms way.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.