IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

nil @stocktrain... zilch, nyet, empty air...But lets face it...

1. 43,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    nil @stocktrain... zilch, nyet, empty air...

But lets face it mate... we were truly getting nowhere with a soft approach... but my objective of opening communications with IGE was achieved... a small achievement but nonetheless...

IMO the information JH provided was merely confirmation that IGE are putting us all off with platitudes.

Yes some useful info came from my interactions but mostly it was same old stuff and nonsense.

Personally I have no confidence in IGE BOD and although JH made a genuine effort to communicate confidence and reasons for funding delays, I am left with the sense that no funding is forthcoming using the present arrangements - they are all illusions to obtain sh support! The last nail in the coffin was the post showing SGC revenue over 6 qtrs at less than $2m/qtr indicating to my view that they have not got the resources to provide the funding that IGE has been claiming.

Yet the last qtly report showing how the BOD passed round the hat to raise funds to support the co. through the next qtr tells me that they have a real hope of return on their investment. Why would they invest more $$$s if there was no hope of roi? There must needs be something they know that we don't.

Therefore I maintain a sliver of hope that there is a chance yet of the BOD redeeming themselves in the long term.

However what this means for the ASX suspension? - As we've seen only one ASX Query letter response, and this couched in so much empty rhetoric that it is implausible, we remain in the dark about the suspension. My guess is that ASX are looking to protect sh interest and investigating the same issue as we have - the never-ending Ann.s of funding and perpetual Ann.s of delays to funding - the pie-in-the-sky projects and lack of accurate communication to shs.

IMO, this means we are stuck in the dark with only a sliver of hope of either funding or ASX suspension being lifted anytime soon. We have no option but to wait... indefinitely.

thanks mate for asking... I'd appreciated your views on this as I'm likely to have over-looked something important in my summary and this comes to my secondary objective of getting other holders to post their responses from the co.... did you email and get a response?

cheers, Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.