IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

I only have suspicions and bulk questions... neither of which...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I only have suspicions and bulk questions... neither of which are very helpful..

Step 1 - it would be great to get to the bottom of why ige are still suspended and when the suspension will be lifted. This should be asap... regardless of funding... the market is going to assume no funding is coming and savage the share price accordingly, but maybe not, who knows.. not having the funding surely can't be the reason for why they are still suspended. The reasons and timeline would not be a mystery to the company either. I wonder if this knowledge would even be classified as "behind the wall" so it raises the question why can't we be told?

I haven't emailed the company because I don't really expect much more than what you've been told already.. in fact your communication was more candid than I thought it would be.. this is why i questioned the major shareholders on this forum...they would potentially know much more than what has been released. This information should also not be confidential since that would be "naughty" for them to know. No. 15 on the list (soz gaz) and likely others could just let us know what they do... if it was me with half a mil tied up in the company (that was previously 2mil at one stage) i would want to know more and would likely be able to find out too..

side note: mac wealth have over the magic 5% if that list is up to date..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.