IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

ShareHolder Action on IGE, page-164

1. 10,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Forget name changes for a start. They are previous companies in effect and into completely different things. Startup takes as long as it takes. This hasn't been going very long since the shell company moved into a plastics to road ready fuel company.Not many companies go from start to boom in very short time spans, so I guess your expectations have been far too unrealistic.

Many mining companies that I have studied took 20 to 30 years before either failing or making it really big. Only a few hit those heights. Technology companies once again took take 15 , 20 years or more before making it big.... if ever. There is no industry standard expected time. It takes as long as it takes and you either buy it later on in its development cycle for higher prices, get in early and cheaper to ride it out long term or you just get out. If you get in early the risks are higher and so are the rewards, but only if the company gets through those formative years intact and gets into some seriously good earnings. It seems that you don't have that much experience with these sort of companies. Perhaps speccies are just not for you mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.