IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

ShareHolder Action on IGE, page-6

1. 46,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642

@drifta
    I don't know what "type of action" to which you are referring. No-one has suggested any action as yet.

In around 12 days it will be past the latest date for the often set-back funding from (which one) SGP or Tangiers. I for one despair of every seeing a brass razoo ever appearing or being announced as arriving in IGE's accounts.

Some of us have tried to contact IGE by phone or email and have received only silence in return. It appears that IGE are no longer informing shareholders, at our level at least, of the state of the company or of our interest in the company. I know that others share my concern and I consider that the company has a responsibility to communicate with us.

Today I lodged a complaint to the ASX regarding the lack of communication and responses from the company. I suggest others do likewise only because we need to obtain some sort of response from IGE and it seems to me that only an inquiry from ASX is likely to achieve this.

I'm at a loss as to where I/we could possibly take this from here, if there are any avenues that might be approached to otherwise obtain a response from the company secretary of the BOD.

Consequently I've taken it on to write to the Managing Director, Stuart Clark, and the Company Secretary, Joshua Herbertson, as follows:

Dear Sirs,

I am a very frustrated retail investor with a small holding in Integrated Green Energy Solutions.

Since making my investment on the strength of the ADIA announcement my investment seems to me to have been lost.

The company has made announcements which have been corrected, renounced (in the case of ADIA financing) and apparently abandoned. As a member of the Hot Copper forum community of IGE shareholders I’m aware that other shareholders have a smilier perception of the state of affairs.

Many of us have researched Tangiers and Mac Wealth Holdings only to find the sources of funding seem to lack credibility. Moreover the reported funding by Structured Growth Capital appears to have been set back again and the Mac Wealth Holdings wants its money back. I have also noted that projects such as the Amsterdam processing facility appear to have been on the verge of completion for very long periods of time.

All of this has given me the impression of plans unachieved.

Since being suspended by the ASX there has been a paucity of information and shareholders have reported attempting to contact the company and have not received a response. This has led to some innuendos and rumour among shareholders.

Hence I am asking that the company appoint a representative or two to meet with shareholders on the Hot Copper thread marked "Shareholder Action on IGE” https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/shareholder-action-on-ige.5263929/#post-43286891

I realise that this is not an ideal venue but we shareholders are becoming impatient to learn of what is actually happening with funding and the future of the company in which we have placed our trust and our money.

I am not a representative of the shareholders. None have elected me to write to you and I cannot assure IGE of a cordial reception, but I am asking for a meeting.

If you would kindly reply to this email and we could agree a date and time I would be content to inform other shareholders when a representative would be available.

Yours in good faith etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.