IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

ShareHolder Action on IGE, page-7

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    We are all frustrated with how this is playing out but unfortunately it is what it is. At this stage I don't think there is any point creating any more drama than we currently have. Quite often that can result in further delays. The last ann clearly states that the first installment will be paid this month. Let's wait until then and reassess. If they continually keep buying for time then fair enough, get proactive but so far what are we talking about....one delay or is it maybe two, either way still early days. We're not talking about funds to start a corner store here, this is some serious money. I'm as annoyed as anyone having my 7k tied up but there are some here with tens if not hundreds of thousands at stake. As I said at the start it is what it is, no point getting stressed over something out of our control. We're best just trying to recoup that money in other stocks and if this comes good then it's a bonus. I've pretty much forgotten about it and if one morning I wake up and it's trading again, well happy days....if not so be it. Live and learn. Life goes on....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.