TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

this is all imho only. a personal comment. " We welcome the...

1. 8,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2850
    this is all imho only. a personal comment.

" We welcome the start of Regulatory action..."

1. What's that? can we point to that? Great if that is actually occurring.

2. Can I add to the list of questions - CONFLICT OF INTEREST !!!

When I read those docs and post, what leapt out to me was that this attempted and failed litigation conducted by LWP, was an absolute demonstration of an apparent and potential conflict of interest.

All the circumstances relating to this investment, the handling of funds, the documentation, the apparent lack of adequate due diligence, the failure of getting appropriate documentation, the negotiations for return of investment, the change of lawyers, the subsequent removal of experienced lawyers, the conduct of this litigation, the self-representation of LWP in court by personnel intimately involved in the matters which are subject of the litigation - all revolved around the very same representatives of LWP.

So was LWP represented by the same people who may very well be liable for the losses incurred by LWP, and who are amazingly conducting the purported litigation for the recovery of those lost funds ??

So are the people who may be liable for making the decisions, and conducting the progress of the direction of the litigation, culminating in deciding to not accede to court direction, terminate the litigation, and cause LWP to incur court costs and damages, one and the same?

So the question is, Why did LWP not conduct this attempted litigation like any other public company would do? That is, imho only, to appoint a independent board committee to oversee the litigation? And of course, the issues relating to the significant loss of funds for LWP?

Why didn't LWP provide the extra material to the court? Would the provision of that material expose further weaknesses and expose LWP and LWP personnel to potential further liability and questions?

The appearance and concept of an apparent conflict of interest could be significant?
    What is the current board of LWP going to do to investigate this matter, given that LWP appears to be headed for yet more new debts?

Maybe its a matter for the Liquidator?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.