CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Shareholder Action, page-127

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178

Hi Ozapp,

IMHO

In relation to our Directors

I have a handle on the financial mismanagement, negligence, breaches of directors duties and misleading and deceptive conduct, maybe conflict of interest  and my own concerns whether they are deliberate or not.....

However you have pointed out the mistakes with Union Hill. This is most concerning as Gandel was the Chairman and Grey the CEO of Octaganol Resources when it was a public company and went broke mining Union Hill. Gandel then merged the assets of the processing plant and Union Hill mine into the A1 company and the remainder of the assets stayed in Octaganol and it became Gandel's PRIVATE company. Rogers then removed the founding director of A1 and changed the name of the company to Centennial mining and from what the mining guys have stated then started incorrectly mining particularly in regard to Union Hill.

This is quite strange when you realize the prior knowledge that both Grey ( geologist) and Gandel would have had in regard to Union Hill. Why did they waste so much money when they had so much knowledge regarding Union Hill and the result was to bring the company to the brink of default??????

The result of this will be soon known as the Gandel secured loan of $2.1m is due this month and remember how Rogers was so grateful to Octaganol and Gandel for being so generous!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.