CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Shareholder Action, page-36

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hey Joe

Unfortunately I have been caught up in both MLM and CTL.

Whilst you are right that MLM had a small band of strong shareholders that were able to control things, I do think there are some marked differences in my view....MLM was still trading, MLM was still providing reports, MLM had to call a meeting following the 249D and we as smaller shareholders then had a chance to vote/have a say in getting rid of those making decisions that seemed daft.

CTL is the polar opposite....until yesterday we hadn't heard a thing....and when we did finally hear something it didn't make pretty reading....but I do wonder how we validate what has been reported is actually correct? And we aren't trading so even if we did want to jump ship that opportunity has been taken away from us.

And given the current Board's inaction across the spectrum it would not surprise me if they totally disregarded the 249D anyway.

There is one other thing we have to look at - the MLM Action Group had people ready to form a new board, including persons previously involved that had been moved on/let go/shafted (take your pick) - I am not sure what we will do if have success! Way above my pay grade I am afraid, but I am sure some others here must know of people that could do a better job and might be convinced to put their hands up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.