CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Shareholder Action, page-37

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178

You just gave me a thought .....what about approaching the last Chairman who is still Chairman of MacPhersons and an accountant, just the person to get the finances back on track. I have put up what is on their website. He could take it on as a temporary measure, clean up debt and then start afresh with new directors

MacPhersons are probably going to merge with Intermin Resources (IRC) later this year and he will be a director of the new company

I have never met or spoken to him but someone may be able to contact him. The only reason I know of him is that I am a shareholder in MacPhersons

Mr Ashok Parekh is a chartered accountant, with over 40 years’ experience, who owns a large Accounting Practice in Kalgoorlie, which he has operated for 33 years. He was awarded the Centenary Medal in 2003 by the Governor General of Australia, and was recently awarded the Meritorious Service Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants, the highest award granted by the institute in Australia.

Mr Parekh has over 33 years’ experience in providing advice to mining companies and service providers to the mining industry. He has spent many years negotiating with public listed companies and prospectors on mining deals which have resulted in new IPOs and the commencement of new gold mining operations. He has also been involved in the management of gold mining and milling companies in the Kalgoorlie region, and has been the Managing Director of some of these companies. He is well known in the West Australian mining industry and has a very successful background in the ownership of numerous businesses in the Goldfields.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.