HCH 3.09% 78.5¢ hot chili limited

Shareholder Action, page-218

1. 7,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1012
    For me it's more about trying to get Christian to understand more about himself as a business leader. ATM his technique is dividing the share registry his head is too far into the clouds, when you speak with him he has a nervous desperation to his conversation like he's trying to please or gain approval throughout the conversation searching for validation. It just makes me consider he needs some help but is far to stubborn to admit it.

My own business and my own capabilities reached a point very similar to how I see CE at this point in time. I did resist for quite some time thinking I had everythi ng under control and under my thumb, but I couldn't physicaly and mentally do everything and be everywhere as the company grew fundamentally. It was time for me to step back and let go of the reigns and put someone else in charge of the business. I feel it has come ttime for CE to realise he does have weaknesses and he has treated the smaller Shareholders with contempt and questions need to be answered in a satisfactory honest and transparent manner to rebuild the obvious division within the SH community. If he does this he would earn the highest respect and admiration from myself and plenty of others I'm sure of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.025(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $118.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 82.0¢ 77.5¢ $129.3K 163.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3164 78.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 9079 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.