UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Shareholder Activism, page-14

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Swiss - lol not even an acknowledgement of email, so it might not even be passed on to the board.
    In itself that's a response. Am thinking a name change would be apt - 'Gambler Relations'.
    I have someone collating all the misinformation, silence & mismanagement we've been subjected to and am considering sending this to AFR & possibly hiring a solicitor; very time poor though for now.
    AIFin, & Crawfishcity (u in Louisiana crawfish?), credit to you both for putting your hands up.

Donnybrook - your welcome. Your words 'as a group we're in a better position to defend ourselves' potentially infamous last words for the UNS thread, and appropriate for many other stocks. Aus has very ordinary regulations for corporate accountability.
    !6 is not enough. I estimate we need at least 60 holders willing to stand up to this mob. The lack of willing hands was expected as I'm relatively unknown to this forum.
    Some, such as Cadrifter, are genuinely comfortable in their position. Others are ok with waiting. And quite a few are probably feeling apathetic, hit so hard that resignation to fate has set in; a common reaction in large part explaining how inept boards and management get away with rubbish consistently.
    I wonder what they consider well before a certain deadline - 1 week, 2 days, afterward, not at all? (damn I've become negative with this holding)
    Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.