IBX 2.27% 8.6¢ imagion biosystems limited

Shareholder activism?, page-2

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    I too am disappointed in the lack of information but in reality this is really about the time it's taking, not the information itself.
    It is absolutely normal behaviour for listed companies providing information on medical trials to only announce the first patient and then the end of trial.
    The ASX rules can be interpreted to have punitive measures targeted against companies that release non material announcements in an effort to manipulate the SP.
    What's not normal is the length of time this trial is taking for such a small sample size.
    It's this length of time with no material progress information in relation to the trial that's causing investor friction.
    The company has had the option available to them to financially incentivise patient participation throughout this period to help expedite enrolment and have chosen not to.
    They have told me directly that this option is often discussed at board level and always discarded.
    I've been invested in IBX since IPO.
    I have met with Bob personally in Australia and have had teleconference calls.
    I've also had several calls with Geoff.
    They are both accessible.
    If there's one thing that's been consistent from day one is that Bob is not guided by investor sentiment.
    I'm sure he has a very clear position description and shareholder satisfaction clearly doesn't have much weighting and at this stage of the company's development that's appropriate.
    There are currently no large investor dependencies that would likely alter that.
    As hard as it is and as limited in supply as it is, patience is still required here.
    Sell or hold are our choices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $2.779K 31.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14919 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.