IBX 0.00% 8.5¢ imagion biosystems limited

Shareholder activism?, page-3

1. 6,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1210
    @ABQLD, a fairly balanced posting in my view. Overlaying what you have said I suspect also in regard providing "hard" information on the trial progress is an element of being "gun-shy" given what transpired last year in regard the "on-track" comment from Bob in the video only to be advised 2 days later in the announcement there was only 1 patient enrolled at the time after so long. Shareholders, myself included were incredulous, and unable to fathom what on-track meant when a couple of days later it seemed anything but on-track if one takes the common-held view of what on-track implies. The share price reacted accordingly. Hence I suspect management is now being very, very conservative in what they will announce or say and maybe the pendulum has swung too far in that direction. Anyway, I continue to have faith in the technology and have been topping up at this approx 6c level. I've formed the opinion now that with multiple (albeit un-defined in numbers) patients having enrolled and completed their trial period without it would seem any adverse safety issues, plus the new enlarged premises in the the USA for SPION production and hiring of senior staff over there, that things are now progressing well. If so, the current share price would seem a screaming steal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.742M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $7.499K 89.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3639 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 1272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.