PLL 4.76% 20.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Robbins LLP Investigated Piedmont Lithium Inc. (PLL) on Behalf of Shareholders, page-38

1. 589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Quite a few factors at play in regards to why there has been a delay with permitting and evidently, why the state permit application was submitted a couple of months ago and not sooner.

Piedmont had invested a fair amount of time gaining environmental related permits through state and federal agencies.

Piedmont then discovered that Gaston County mining regulations were outdated and somewhat irrelevant, therefore requiring updates to align with Piedmont’s planning, including zoning etc.

Piedmont would have applied for state permits much earlier but the state cannot approve a state level mining/zoning permit untill the local County had updated regulations, which they have done, somewhat to suit Piedmont’s development.

To coincide with this, Piedmont were advised to complete very thorough due diligence in all relevant areas of concern ie. Environmental impact, mining procedure, transportation etc. Prior to approaching the somewhat mining uneducated County commissioner’s.

After presentation was revealed and the details witnessed, absolutely no doubt that months and months of due diligence had been completed prior.

At the end of the day, Piedmont have done everything they can up to this point in time to gain approval.

County decision’s other than updating regulations are somewhat irrelevant, state has jurisdiction over county’s, federal has jurisdiction over state but the state generally aligns with whatever federal level wants to accomplish anyway.

This mine is in the best interest of the good ole USA for generations to come, so in my opinion, nothing stops this.

Must add, the opposition is predominantly made up of locals outside of the “zone” so therefore, have had and will have no immediate financial benefit unlike many others who have welcomed the opportunity to cash in, via land sales and/or the prospect of bringing generational wealth into the community.

And the class action cases are somewhat non existent and bogus, another attempt from disgruntled locals to stop piedmont lithium.
    I presume a throw out, as a judge would be privvy to Piedmont disclaimers located within each announcement.
    The Facebook page is actually part of this, a post not long ago calling on locals to “join in” on the class action stating “we” have a good chance to stop this mine.

In other words, desperation….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $273.4K 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 72103 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 87130 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.8¢ 20.8¢ 20.0¢ 371853
Last updated 12.26pm 30/05/2024 ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.