SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

PENNYGURUYES, the same John Damian Kenny!MailNews 7 December...

1. 63 Posts.
    PENNYGURU

YES, the same John Damian Kenny!

MailNews 7 December 2010 referring to Class action.
    "Macpherson and Kelly Lawyers principal Ron Williamsen said his law firm had been investigating the Rewards Group since last December. We are already running a Class Acton on behalf of Timbercorp investors, and we believe there may be similar circumstances in that it is likely information was not fully disclosed to investors".
    HEY GIPpers, does this sound familiar?

West Australian 16 February 2011.
    "Rewards Group rescue hit by last-minute hitch.
    McGrathNicol receiver James Thackray yesterday confirmed his team was working to implement our asset realisation strategy to have all forestry and horticultural assets on the market at the beginning of March in bid to recoup NAB's $70 million debt."

West Australian 17 March 2011
    "Sales sound death knell for reward rescue bid.
    Ron Willemsen, a principal with Melbourne law firm Macpherson + Kelley, which is preparing class action challenging loans advanced to Rewards Group growers, yesterday confirmed about 10 of his clients had been hit with Lawsuits. M+K hopes to file its case against Rewards Group, its directors and the two banks next month. About 200 clients have signed up to the lawsuit to date."

As suggested in a number of previous HC posts, Kenny should have gone long ago as IMO he is a liability that clearly won't stack up in front of serious project funding institutions.

No quarrel with R Caren as it is my understanding the Company Secretary normally does not get involved in day-to-day operations. Also, my contacts tell me Caren is a straight shooter. Same for UK based Director Starenk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.