SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Shareholder Briefing 7.00 PM Tomorrow, page-10

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    My feelings are the SPP is tanking and this is an exercise in damage control .
    I for one have been disappointed in the lake of transparency regarding the funds to be raised and planing for funds raised into the future. If we are not to have a partner then we should have seen a published plan as to the capital raises required at each event milestone to progress further. Prices for each raise would hopefully be at a higher premium due to each on going success.
    The fall back from 19c at the last raise to 12c now is a major failing to advise shareholders as to this plan in my opinion.
    Why was it deemed necessary to tank the share price to 12c?
    Why weren't shares offered on a rights basis as per current holdings gets you so many.
    It looks to me the free for all approach to the placement was designed to create a fear of missing out and force panic buying into the SPP.
    While I believe the company has made great movements forward the Brett Mitchell approach to fleecing the current share price for cap raise attempts is overly transparent as he uses this approach with many of the companies he is a director in and his direct benefit also smells of greed to shareholders
    I for one own a large parcel of shares and will not be partaking in the raise, there are to many questions as to Brett's next raise and at what price he will sell out share holders for in order to pick up his 6%
    Thoughts Please.
    Regards Greg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.