SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Shareholder Briefing 7.00 PM Tomorrow, page-120

1. 5,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1319
    No mate he did not mention how much we will make with the first batch.
    This is what he said.
    Even with the first batch we will be generating nice revenues and this will increase significantly the more satellites we have up there
    ::
    He also done a formular why the figures are conservative such as 3 billion people 1% of that is 30 mill then he goes even lowere to say .1 of a% to a 10 of a % we will reach our potental that's only 3 mill customers he was getting at.
    :
    the commercial aspect we expect by the time we get to the first launch we will have already a lot of agreements in place.
    Reselling our capacity and out services to a lot of customers and.
    MANY OF THEM ARE IN THE PIPELINE AT THE MOMENT.
    All the Way to neutral discussions up to binding contracts and once something materialises of course we will announce that to the market
    :
    One last thing banks in Africa are turning more and more to these services ( what SAS will provide.)
    Africa is different to what we are used to buy logging onto West secure website.
    This is one of the reasons SAS has incorporated cyber security measures by a billion dollar company Cheek point.
    Also this is the first time ever the systems have been incorporated in a satellite world first I beleive.
    I hope that helps guys/girls have a good Easter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.