SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

It won't let me send video sorry guys, the recording will be out...

1. 5,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1224
    It won't let me send video sorry guys,
    the recording will be out tomorrow ,
    Tonight was positive of corse they can not say we're future funding is coming from or by what means but all options are on the tabel and they would like it soon as possible I'm am sure it will be done in manny ways such as a telco, or bank,and fromrevenue all options on tabel.
    I hold a large amount and I can honestly say I am pleased and very confident in the future with SAS.
    Also someone asked if current funding is enough for first batch the answer was YES so you have your answer that's the lot build and launch he also says it in cheddar video clip he says $75ok build and launch that's 15 mill guys so that what it is.
    That's 150mill all up for the pearls and the other 50mill is for evreything else that they need people to work on the constulation building cost/rent pay coffe machine ect ect that's why the constulation is 200 mill AUSTRALIAN $$ not just the build and launch and insurance it's the whole lot.
    :Also BEEPTOOL has to pay SAS 30 mill non refundable that's anothe thing.
    ;gomspace don't need payment till they deliver the pearls this case 20 of them.
    :3 Dimonds proved experts wrong they thought it was not possible to make a phone call and it has so they were proven wrong.
    :super technology no one is even close to what we're doing.
    :virgin orbit will launch about 3 months end of June.
    :SPEAKING TO OTHER LAUNCH PROVIDERS JUST IN CASE WE NEED THEM
    :always have satellites ready to launch just in case of some sort of failure.
    :space X totally different to what we're doing and there not even targeting our area there cost will be billions on billions of dollars and will launch 2023-2024.
    : $$$ 600-1 bill is SAS money not telcos.
    : 80% of Africans send money transfers
    HOPE THAT HELPS A LITTLE I TOOK SOME NOTES DOWN FOR THE MEMBERS THAT COULD NOT LOG ON.
    ALL THE BEST AND SEE YOU ALL AT MY 50c PARTY - THE PEOPLE I HAVE ON IGNORE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.