OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

HT At least we are spending less on the buyback (or are we...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    HT

At least we are spending less on the buyback (or are we buying more)

I think you are right re the plant between Big C and PH. Sure they could transfer equipment. Another synergy will be the workforce possibly not having to move ie many will have houses in Mid SA or Adelaide and fly or drive up. teh value of having and retaining an experienced and reliable workforce shouldn't be underestimated.

I wonder what the expected/depreciated life of the PH plant is and whether it is expected to outlive the mine, or need additional work on it as the minelife expands.

What did you make of TB's drop dead date of end 2013 for exploration. Was it only so he could use the plant efficiently or was he also saying he would stop exploration there fullstop.

I agree with you re copper plays. PNA and OZL look the best although I am very interested in a new player who seems to have a very big upside, but they are more of a gold-copper play than copper gold.

OZL at the moment looks to me to be exceptional value when compared to PNA, and I rate PNA highly.

I wonder if Olympic Dam expansion might be adversely affecting OZL sp in some way? Perhaps the current hold ups in the approval process may affect valuations for Big C. Can't see it but this is a strange market.

As usual I always appreciate your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.