RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Shareholder Briefings Complete Waste of Time

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    IMO the upcoming shareholder briefings are a complete and utter waste of time and further wastefulness of Flinders Mines cash reserves to achieve ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Every minority shareholder that I have spoken to have already voted "AGAINST" the current proposal AND NO AMOUNT OF SELL FEST WILL CHANGE OUR MINDS.

In my very strong opinion, I find it completely unacceptable that a proposal so obviously skewed in favour of our major shareholder is tabled and attempted to be sold to minority shareholders as a good deal for everyone!

It is a Complete waste of Time attending these upcoming meetings IMO as we have all voted "AGAINST" and I think our non attendance says much more about this insulting proposal than anything we can put forward in person. At the last round of briefings we were presented with the bare bones of this proposal AND IT WAS COMPREHENSIVELY REJECTED at that stage and an alternative solution was put forward which was taken away and promptly binned and we minority shareholders were not listened to at all.

At the initial briefings the Board were clearly advised that their presentation would definitely NOT BE ACCEPTABLE hence the alternative proposal of a Royalty Based System plus Upfront Payment SET IN STONE would be the only model that would have any chance of Approval.

We Minority Shareholders were completely ignored at those initial briefings therefore I see NO VALUE WHATSOEVER in attending the upcoming meetings!! The vast majority of shareholders have already cast their vote so a BOYCOTT of these upcoming meetings will send a much stronger message than attending and attempting to get our point across to deaf ears.

MY SUGGESTION IS WE CONSERVE OUR CASH RESERVES AND "BOYCOTT" these wasteful pointless briefings!!

Above is simply my thoughts and not advice in any way, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.