ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Mbro,That article is on the money imo.Big business tells the...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Mbro,

That article is on the money imo.

Big business tells the pollies ,, who tell the public ,, what is best for ALL ( after much hollow men disinfecting of the untruth )

Gas is seen by the general voting public as a safe environmental alternative,,, that is to say,, they see no open cut pit scars on the landscape,,, they do not smell or see the purple haze in the sky from the methane gas escaping the coal,, they only see clean white pipes coming out of the ground taking the methane gas to market. It gives the average voter a sense that all is well.

He is doing his bit for the environment,,,, until it hurts then severs the hip pocket nerve.

With Govt pressured into cutting personal rooftop solar installation concessions and grid rebates,, and with power bills set to quadruple over the next decade ( 14% per annum c/- big business and pollie- unsaturated ''truth'' ) it would make good horse sense for ESI to develop one of the many coldry para applications known to exist.

Or in other words (with some comparative digression based on simple life experience);

Back when I was a lad,,, all home gas was coal gas,,, black coal to gas tech has been around for ever,,, but,, black coal to gas tech was priced out of the market in 1972,,, when we all converted our gas appliances to run on the ''new'' and abundant Natural gas, ( a by product that had for half a century, been burnt off during petroleum exploration and refinement )

... Methane gas ( now referred to mainly as CSG ) is lighter than air,, and floats up like a purple haze causing 40 times more greenhouse and ozone damage per mole than CO2 .

Gas is no cleaner than black coal on the overall environment when 'everything' is put into the mix QED.

But,,,, if that's what Mr Pragmatic pollie can spruke at Mr average joe C/- Mr Big Business,,,, then give the people what they want ! And give it to em at a price they can afford ( but only just )

HOW ??

Easy !...

Methane gas burnt cleaner than natural gas,,, we had to change the jetting on every damned appliance during the natural gas national conversion in the 70's,,,, I vividly recall missing out on lunch one day when I jumped my High School fence to by fish and chips for lunch,,, only to find it closed down,,, with a sign in new Australian english stating,,, ''they change the gas no open''

SO,,

If methane gas was made redundant due to cheaper ( at the time ) Natural gas,,, due to it's comparative abundance (then) ,,,but low market saturation (then),,,thus pricing methane out of the market,,, I see the same fundamental trend in reverse returning via 2 mainstream methods.

1..CSG... ( hate it,,, kills aquifers )

AND

2... Cheap brown coal,, to BCE,,, to Methane gas

It is commercially non viable to gasify black coal at black coal prices,,, but it is commercially very viable to gasify BCE at coldry prices.

This and BCE to urea and thus liquid fuels, is a feather in the cap of coldry that will be purged to the surface due to pollie unsaturated truth,,, and a buck stopping bottom line known as consumer resistance.... given time,,, and hindsight.

coldry is a versatile little tech.
    Glad we have dibs on the IP.
    Cheers RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $19 6.283K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18728931 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.