ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

shareholder briefings, page-22

1. 6,284 Posts.
    MARMARCOZ,

You make 2 very good points in a very short post.

POINT 1..re Kos's leave BM coal in the ground statement;

I agree regarding the BMcoal / Kos remark from a coldry matmor perspective but I wonder if he knew why BM coal is considered unsuitable.

That resource is marked in abayance as a future strategic resource for the state of Victoria after all.

Imo,, all of the residence dwellers sitting on top of the deposit, who are up in arms about developing the resource will have an uphill battle on their hands,, that is for sure..

But just to put it out there for all esi thread readers, BM coal has the highest PH ( acidic ) number of any young brown coal deposit on the planet.

Mostly Humeric and Fulvic acid, making the deposit very suitable for peat sytle fertilizers and potting soils but too corrosive and low a grade thermally speaking for much else.

The 875 acre site, after it was mined, then used as a waste dump for Alkaline paper waste, still jorcs up @ 400 million tonnes per 2004 report.
    But C bro's only bought the flogged out closed down 600 odd acres portion of the dump / site in the 90's from the subdivision developers.

The land developers kept the land designated as mine buffer zone,, and turned it into 7 residential and industrial sub divisions. Under THAT coupla hundred odd acres, there is 3 times that amount of Maddingley brown coal remaining.

POINT 2. re enviro disaster

The report to Vic Govt By Peter Dudley re Maddingley in Nov 2004 (www.vcec.vic.gov.au readily available if you google Maddingley mine ) states in euphomistic form a number of environmental points that need to be read with a ''between the lines'' approach and with an understanding of just who owned the Coldry tech IP at that time ( C bros ).

The report is now somewhat out of date and heavily smacking of self interest, as it refers not only to using BM coal as fertilizer feed stock, but also refers to it as suitable for Matmor and Coldry processes.

Unless the company has found a high grade low acid coal vein to chip and scratch at, I certainly hope they have used LV coal for the China test burn...Remember,,, it's C bro's trucks that are supplying the lignite to the Coldry pilot plant,,,,, in Maddingley..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 30865538 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 383 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.31am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.