ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

shareholder briefings, page-34

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    hey carl - just checked back into HC about a week ago after a self imposed exile for a few months. The current group seem to be serious and making rational decisions but the state the company got to really stunned me to be honest (although I was warned!). The nature of the rats deserting the ship was a true dog act at the board level and the remaining director should be ganted serious options for staying the course.

It is too late for me to engage here properly again - this stock burned me and I am happy to move on. I have options left just in case but that is it. It's a confidence thing - my other pet stock at the moment is one I have far far greater confidence in so it has most of my attention.

I didn't participate but I must admit I was tempted. I would not be looking at the shortfall but that is because I have allocated funds elsewhere - if $$ became available I might reconsider but I don't expect to be selling any of my main holding till mid next year or later so unlikely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.