DSH 0.00% 35.5¢ dshe holdings limited

I just received an email on potential class action. You may wish...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I just received an email on potential class action. You may wish to register with Bannister Law. http://bannisterlaw.com.au/

Thank you for registering for this potential class action. We are continuing to monitor the developments in the wind up of Dick Smith Holdings Limited (ASXSH) (In Receivership)and wanted to share with you an article that was published in the Sydney Morning Herald this morning.

http://m.smh.com.au/business/retail/dick-smith-receivers-to-examine-directors-20160614-gpivcg.html

At this time, we are still waiting on the Administrators’ Report to have a full and concise narrative in our pleadings for this matter, including the contraventions we have identified under the Corporations Law.

We appreciate that this takes time and many of you have lost superannuation income and savings so we will be doing our very best to ensure that we are able to represent you in the best possible manner.

Some of our registrants have not yet had the opportunity to advise us of the following information and we would appreciate if you would please take the time to email me with this information when you can:

• The date/s that you purchased your shares
    • The number for each allotment of shares
    • The unit price of each allotment of shares

If you have any further questions or would like to share information with us regarding your circumstances in this matter, I would also appreciate your contact by return email.

Kind regards

Column 1 Column 2
    0 Diane Chapman
    SolicitorDip.Law(LPAB), Grad.Dip Legal Practice
    Grad.Cert.App.Fin, Grad.Dip. Fin.Planning
    diane@bannisterlaw.com.au

t   (02) 8999 2888f (02) 8088 0731

www.bannisterlaw.com.auSuite 1, Level 2, 155 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000
    Level 1, 42 Queen Street, Auburn NSW 2144
    Ground Floor, 409 King Georges Road, Beverly Hills, NSW 2209 Level 4, 217 George Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
    Suite 1106, 488 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
    Suite 26, 44 Kings Park Road, West Perth WA 6005

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.