VIV 0.00% 2.5¢ vivid technology limited

Shareholder class action?

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I was a shareholder in Vivid Technology and one who supported the companies Share Purchase Plan in 2019. I was alarmed to read the report to creditors dated 20 August 2021 by SV Partners that states 'We note that based on the company's records to hand, and our investigations completed to date, it appears the company traded wile insolvent from as early as 1 July 2017'. I note that a claim was made against the directors and the matter is going to court. SV Parters also state the 'Company had a Director's and Officers Liability Insurance policy in place prior to our appointment'. After reading this I thought if it is true that the company traded while insolvent as stated by SV Partners then shareholders who purchased shares since 1 July 2017 may have a case in the form of a shareholder class action? You can get a copy of the report from SV Partners from their website. If there are any shareholders out there that would be interested in joining a class action please let me know and I will see what I can do as I think we need at least 10 shareholders to even start to investigate if a class action is possible. I'm not making any allegations here if the company did or didn't trade while insolvent, I'm just stating what is in on the public records and is in the SV Partners report and I'm just acting in the best interests of shareholders like myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.