BRL 0.63% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Maybe I am expecting too much of our leadership; but I would...

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Maybe I am expecting too much of our leadership; but I would have expected this communication on Tuesday; not 48 hours later. It would have taken 10 minutes to write.

Bathurst Resources Limited ("Bathurst") (ASX: BRL) advises that subsequent to the announcement on the 21
    April 2020, the Stockton mine on Tuesday 28 April resumed operations. Around 100 employees are back onsite,
    with the first nightshift occurring overnight.
    The additional safety measures followed by the domestic mine sites during New Zealand (“NZ”) Government
    COVID-19 Alert Level 4 are being followed at Stockton. It is expected these will continue across all sites until the
    NZ Government ceases the use of the COVID-19 Alert Levels.
    Authorised for release on behalf of the board of directors of Bathurst.

I would add that we are on our last day of the month and we are still to see a qrtrly. This is the sort of behavior I thought that we had moved on from.

Finally: we are a week out from an announcement that "we are all disappointing in the outcome" in and management have not found the time to update shareholders. It is all a little bit dismissive of shareholders; or perhaps just small share holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 80.5¢ 79.5¢ $17.51K 21.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 640 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 29454 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.