CUV 0.67% $14.72 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

The reason to fax them through first gives them the chance to...

1. 5,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    The reason to fax them through first gives them the chance to decide whether to say they will deal with those questions on their own or whether they want you to put them forward. The reason also is that other people on this forum can also fax similar questions to them and then they will see that's a general question and the heat is off you.

I also think that it gives you time to frame the question in a way that gets an answer rather than confrontation. So its not please explain why there has been this vast increase in remuneration without the same degree of progress being made. Its can you outline to us the motivation that went into the remuneration increases given that we dont seem to have had the same degree of progress in the business.

Same question but they can then just motivate what they did and in this case it would probably go to the remuneration committee to answer that. By prompting them early they do get time to consider their answers but it does lead to changes, next years remuneration review will get the added notation "remember some shareholders asked about this last year"

About being:

"I'm not sure I'll get much love from the board as a pimply faced twenty something with a tiny shareholding, but I'll do my best"

None of us started any differently from where you are today. At least the IT era has created an environment wherein you have to be careful what you say to the 20 something they could be your boss.

The number of shares is meaningless you have equity.

Given what others have said here you may well just be wasting your time but that's up to you.

I don't attend AGM's very often as they are so compliant, very few real questions and even less frank answers. It seems that by the time people are prepared to ask the hard questions the horse has bolted. There are good management teams and even good chairman and that's the thing I watch for if I think they are only feathering their own nests I am usually out of there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.72
Change
-0.100(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $737.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.80 $14.97 $14.60 $600.3K 40.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 324 $14.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.75 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.