EQR 0.00% 4.3¢ eq resources limited

The days of Shareholders receiving a glossy mag once a year...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    The days of Shareholders receiving a glossy mag once a year displaying the Co's achievements/aspirations for the year as being the primary source of engagement are long gone. The internet has provided a communication platform for years now that allow the Co. to provide ongoing, current and relevant info upon which (potential) Shareholders can make informed investment decisions.

Imagine a Co. you are (potentially) invested in regularly informing you of Plant/Equipment issues, production rates and personnel/shift info.
    (eg: what changes/improvements have actually been made over time to produce better recovery/production/operating times -graphs are always good/detail is always good)

Imagine a Co. that regularly details the end-use of its product(s) so that the (potential) Shareholder gets a more complete picture of what the Co. is about (eg: a shipment was recently sent to a customer in Asia -how much/what was it to be used for/why that customer? What types of customers are actually buying the quarry material -are there new potential markets; if so what/where are they?)

Imagine a Co. that was pro-active in giving it's (potential) Shareholders a more complete picture of its operations. Waiting many months for generalised updates is so passé.

SEI has (I believe) a very good story to tell -it just has such a poor communication track record. How many small mining companies own their own assets? The mine is a world-class asset and is the only tungsten mine in production in Australia. How many producing mines have a guaranteed purchaser for their product(s)?

Far more effort needs to go into informing (potential) Shareholders on a regular basis what the Co. is up to. Detail needs to be provided. The sp is languishing (imho) mainly because of a lack of detailed info from the Co. That the current sp is $0.026c is absurd!

Many lt-holders (incl.me) have serious $s (by our standards) invested in SEI -it's time the level/frequency/detail of engagement with us is upped considerably.

Recent statements from the "new team" are heavy on "motherhood" statements and light on real info/detail -that needs to change, because until it does we will continue to have a sp that is seriously undervalued, and consequently an investment that is seriously underperforming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $7.073K 164.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174879 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 671937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.