EQR 2.13% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Another day (week, month) drifts by and I am now wondering what...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Another day (week, month) drifts by and I am now wondering what will happen first: a sp-shattering, comprehensive, detailed, positive, informative announcement -or Xmas?!

From the last QR (Corporate Update) was a classic piece of blather about "accelerating the articulation of the Company's purpose, values and principles In the coming quarter..." Along with additional promises in the Corporate Update, we are actually none the wiser about anything. The weeks (months) drift by and Shareholders are being treated with complete indifference -not the behaviour I would have expected of a Management Team committed to Shareholders interests.

I suggest to everyone; reread the Corporate Update -is it a fantasy, could it be for real, or is it meaningless blather? No Company should treat their Shareholders with the indifference we have been shown this year, it is proving to be a very costly investment that shows no sign of improving, and the Management Team need to prove they are the real deal; because they look rubbish at the moment!

No comprehensive updates
    No operating detail
    No production detail
    No marketing detail
    No ongoing Shareholder engagement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $17.43K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 25600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.