RIV 0.00% $16.20 riversdale mining limited

shareholder enquiry

1. 2,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Fellow Share Holders,

Copy of email I sent to Directors and their response...see below.

Good Afternoon Emily,

Could you please ensure that this email is forwarded to the following Directors for response:

Mr William O'Keefe
    Mr Steve Mallyon

Subject: Zambezi Barge Feasibility Assessment Report and WISCO Transaction Update.

A) Please provide an update on the Zambezi Barging Feasibility outcome that was meant to be finalised in December 2010 (Ref: RIVERSDALE MINING LIMITED - CORPORATE PRESENTATION September 2010 - Slide 28).

Has the feasibility study been completed?

If YES, why has it not been released to the market?

Are Directors providing proper disclosure to all shareholders?

B) Please provide an update on WISCO transaction.

Completion of the WISCO transaction was targeted to be completed before the end of December 2010 (Ref: 30 September - 2010 QUARTERLY ACTIVITIES REPORT)...has this been completed?

If YES, why has it not been released to the market?

Are Directors providing proper disclosure to all shareholders?

I look forward in anticipation to your response,

Thank You in advance.

****RESPONSE****

Dear XXXXX,

The MD has asked that I forward on the following comments regarding your inquiry:

The River Pre-Feasibility Study is not going to be released in any detail as it contains information which could be used by competitors. This follows our standard practice of providing information only to the extent it is not commercially sensitive. The study and the accompanying ESIA are being finalised for submission to the government of Mozambique to secure environmental approval for River Barging.

Riversdale remains in full compliance with the continuous disclosure requirements of the ASX listing rules and the Corporations Law.

The WISCO transaction has been suspended following receipt of a takeover offer from Rio Tinto in December.

The Target statement and Quarterly report will contain additional information on the Zambeze Project study and the river study.

Kind regards,
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Emily Marshall
    Assistant to The M.D. and Executive Chairman | Riversdale Mining Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.