ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

shareholder expectations and the agm

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Any person wishing to be nominated to the board must have their nomination formalized 30 days prior to a general shareholder meeting.

Could someone please quantify that ?

Is it 30 calender days,,, or 30 / 28 business days ?

Many micro cap AGM's pass such agenda / motions on a simple show of hands

If the show of hands is significant,, there is rarely a call for a ballot as the numbers are usually a forgone conclusion.

I consider this scenario has a slim chance of occurring at this yr's AGM and would respectfully encourage as many concerned shareholders as possible to show their face at this AGM.

But getting back to the thread heading,,,

As a small shareholder, I have an expectation from this solidified ECT team to hear that Tincom has been sorted, and that there are a number of interested parties regarding potential Coldry off-take agreements.

I would not be expecting the share price to firm until such fwd moving announcements start hitting the ASX anns board.

The announcements since the resignation of the old school have taken a very logical and chronological purposeful order.

Coldry is a long term tech,,, too many boards have not had the legs or the strategic connections for such a task and have allowed ''cut and run'' when a marathon was needed.

( Look what happened historically at ''Marathon'')

Looking fwd to Directors returning good news from the China VCR region.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.