STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Hello ShareholdersAs a holder of shares in this company and...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    Hello Shareholders

As a holder of shares in this company and noticing the comments raised I would like to form a shareholder group.

Most importantly, I require a list of shareholders and current holding.

This list will not be made public nor am I asking for addresses. I seek neither to buy your shares nor enter into any personal financial gain on your behalf.

Just your name and your holding, and for me to post this notice on your preferred forum.

Please note that STI is in the position to determine validity of your holdings from the names and holdings. As these names will not be connected with your names on the forums I will have no opportunity to personally attack dissenters or otherwise.

However if the Company sends you any information that could be construed other than appropriate company information please contact me for further discussion.

My wish is to impress upon the Board of STI is that we as the "Lower 80" have a collective voice.

Finally, it is not my desire to impede upon the daily machinations of the Board in running the company but to impress upon the Board that there is a collective amongst its "Lower 80" loyal shareholders. I impress upon the Board to consider where it requires votes from its shareholders upon the business year.

And that is my biggest point. There is a large collective of "loyal" shareholders. I do not offer to redress your your past concerns or financial losses but seek to inform the Board that from tomorrow the 24th of March 2011 that a collective is being considered.

Thank you for your time. The rest is up to you.

T1

Please send to [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.