OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Shareholder Group

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    Shareholder Group
    OGX investment in 2018 has seen our capitol diminished by 95% , in the hands of a BoD controlled by Cartesian and Anglo reps.
    More of the same SH dilution must be expected if we allow our present Cartesian controlled Board to negotiate our terms with Anglo.
    Anglo do really like our tenements and will still like them after SH's rearrange the Board.
    SH group participants, please be assured that a plan is hatching off line and should be presented to us by a well known and respected HC member early this week.
    I received an email from Blitzz this morning, wherein developments were explained to me and he asked me to remind readers that he is a fly in fly out mine worker and is now time poor, working 12 hours shifts daily in 50 deg heat , but also responding to numerous members and helping to organize clarification of the group demands and draft letters for our benefit. For this reason we probably won't be reading his posts here very often.
    If you have shares and haven't yet registered your interest to participate, there is still room for more shares. Still climbing beyond 100mil
    Blitzz's endeavor here has only been to help SH to Help ourselves.
    With the greatest respect for ALL SH's interests, Blitzz Lists of participants and the group email account password will be passed on to a well known and respected HC member to act as the incumbent OGX SH group coordinator.
    Thank you Blitzz , for all of your efforts.
    I would love an opportunity to buy you a drink when we celebrate change for the good of SH's
    RR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.