AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Shareholder Information Session, page-40

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    This Thread:

Poster: "Hai guys this is my first and last post I just want to make sure you know that I think the management completely dropped the ball and they should have prepared for every possible scenario and seen this coming 5 years ago. In case I wasn't clear MANAGEMENT IS NO GOOD AND PAID TOO MUCH!"

Reply: "I disagree with you though it could seem that way in hindsight." I think that there were some difficult decisions to be made and for the most part he did the best he could under the circumstances. You might have a point about the salary but recent things have been brought up that put it all into a better perspective. Its all a bit more complicated than he is good or he is bad."

Poster: "You are such a blind follower. Cant you see that I'm trying to save you from yourself! I'm doing gods work here! Its obvious that you haven't thought this through!"

Reply: "I have thought this through that's what I was just explaining to you. Your tone is condescending towards, and is not constructive (translation = you are a troll)."

Poster: "You wont listen and others agree with you so obviously you are trying to gang up and cyber bully me! My fee fees hurt now! GOOD DAY SIR! Enjoy being one of the sheeple!!!!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.