AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Shareholder Information Session, page-41

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Thanks Jasmac ...I appreciate that mate (& also positive sentiments from others).

I went to the film presentation of "Eight days in the Desert" in support of YOUNGCARE at UQ on Tuesday evening. Most of us have lots to be grateful for instead of wasting our life force and emotion squabbling.

Let the haters hate I say ...can't reason with a zealot (yes applies both ways).

If we get the positive news that we expect and the sp responds to the good in multiples ...I will make a mental note of the sentiment of resident negative folk at that point in time. May be hard ...because we won't see them for dust and small rocks probably.

Actually the naysayers raise some good points that can help us run a tighter ship in future (although try as we might it will be difficult to change history):

It was mentioned (by RM) that we have some interest in Guadalcanal Gold and Silver prospect. I notice some high silver hits and some disseminated gold over some reasonable lengths. From a geological perspective, this has got to much better than nothing.

I also remember mention of the prospect of utilising our staff commercially in some way while we await SIG direction.

I like the fact that RM emphasised that this is not about personalities ...it is about outcomes ...and if that means a JV or sale or other arrangement then we will look at everything. I'm sure his hope is mining (along with lots of us).

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.